Today is Sept 7th 1863. General Ewings' infamous General Order 11 to stop Missouri guerrilla raids
has turned Jackson, Cass, Bates and Northern Vernon county into a mass of desperate refuges
scrambling to obey. It goes into effect Sept 9th.
You have been summoned by your father, a wanted guerrilla, that once rode with Cole Younger and the
James boys under Quantrill, to his house in Lone Jack, Jackson County, Missouri. You are all to escape
with him to Bonneville, Missouri where relatives will provide refuge.
Or do you.........
RESERVE YOUR DATE!!
~RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE OF YOUR DESIRED TIME SLOT~
Dates & Times available:
- April 13 12:00pm, 1:30pm, 3:00pm, 4:30pm, 6:00pm
- April 14 12:00pm, 1:30pm, 3:00pm, 4:30pm, 6:00pm
- April 20 12:00pm, 1:30pm, 3:00pm, 4:30pm, 6:00pm
- April 21 12:00pm, 1:30pm, 3:00pm, 4:30pm, 6:00pm
- April 27 12:00pm, 1:30pm, 3:00pm, 4:30pm, 6:00pm
- April 28 12:00pm, 1:30pm, 3:00pm, 4:30pm, 6:00pm
Minimum # per group is 2, maximum # per group is 6.
- 2 people $50
- 3-5 people $20 per person
- 6 people $100 flat charge
While we work on getting our reservation page up and running, please send an email to
email@example.com with your reservation. Be sure to include the day and time you would
like to book your Escape Room adventure!!. You can pay securely via the Donation button below.
Your date and time will not be reserved until payment is received.
- Please use the Donation Button below to make your payment.
- In the Donation amount box, enter your payment based on the fee schedule above.
If we receive two reservations for the same date/time, we will book on a 1st come 1st serve basis.
Example: If two reservations come in for the same date/time, the first email received will get that time
slot and the second will be given the opportunity to choose another day.
Once a date/time has been reserved, we will update the website daily to remove the reserved time
If you have any questions, please contact us at President@historiclonejack.org
Thank you for your patience! We apologize for any inconvenience the extra steps might cause
as we work to get this page fully functional.